Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Sentince Expansion

 We are learning to expand our sentences with more detail.


Oscar cried. 

When: A few days ago at 3:00 

Where: at school in a classroom

Why:he was bullied by Cambo 

    

A few days ago  at 3:00, at school Oscar was crying in the classroom because he was being bullied by Cambo. 


They had a agreement 

When : a decade ago puggy cried 

where : at the beach 

Why : puggy was getting bullied by lilly 


A decade ago, Puggy cried at the beach because  he was getting bullied by Lilly. 


For writting I am lerning to expand my sentances so now I now a good stratigy do you know any stratigys? So this is a nice



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post