Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

School should ban junk food

Hi bloggers and welcome back to my blog, I hope you are all doing ok in lockdown. today I am going to be blogging about should schools ban junk food and I hope you will like it. It is a persasive text a persasive text is when you are trying to comvince the reader or the person that you are reading to you can try and make them so they under stand. I hope you will like it. 
Do you think that schools should ban junk food? Have fun reading bye.

Should schools ban junk food!

Imagine a world not being healthy, the world would be so horrible and boring?


But, I think schools should ban Junk Food. Nobody wants to be made fun of from their food because they don’t eat healthy and don’t exercise. And trust me nobody would want to be made fun of at all.


I think that school should ban junk food because it’s not gonna make us exercise and it’s not gonna make us happy because we won't be feeling very good if we eat too much. If we eat healthy food the world would be so much better and lots of people will exercise. You can still have some junk food but not so much as long as you exercise accordingly.


Please it will be better if we ban junk food.

Written by Olivia Holden. Thank you.



 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia, I agree with you about banning junk food at school. If we eat too much of it we certainly will become unhealthy, and that affects our learning, behaviour and wanting to exercise.
    I really liked your opening sentence as it put a picture in my mind and made me think about my own opinion to your statement. Before you publish, just make sure you have edited your work, especially checking for full stops in the right places and that the sentences make sense.
    What is your favourite “junk food” when you are allowed it? Mine is potato chips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia
    Great job on introducing your task and explaining what your learning task was.
    I like how you have tried to open your persuasive writing with a rhetorical question because this makes me want to keep reading. Perhaps read over it to make sure you are asking a question correctly. I do agree with you, when I eat better, I feel healthier and this make me feel better.
    My favourite kind of junk food is pizza and chocolate. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kirstin and Miss Carney I think you had a great choose on your favourite junk food. Mine is probbly pizza. Thank you for commenting on my blog I hope you are having a safe lockdown.
    - Olivia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post