Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Awesome Angels!!

 Hi and welcome back to my blog, today I am going to be showing you my maths for this week. It is on angels and how much digrerse they are. My goal was dentify and construct right, acute and obtuse angles, know the number of degrees that make a quarter turn, half turn, three quarter turn and a whole turn. Know that the angle at a point is 360°. I made a poster to show my understanding of angles I hope you like it. What is the biggest angel on the poster?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    I love your blog post about angles and degrees. I also like how you explained what each angle means and we description about each angle. The biggest angle on the poster is the full circle. Maybe next time you could add your goal on to the poster but it is good that you put it in your introduction. You have some really good photos to also show what the angles look like if someone doesn't know. For my maths create also about angles I did a kahoot about angles.
    What is your favourite angle?
    Keep up the amazing work!!
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post