Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Interesting Dinosaurs

Hi and welcome back to my blog, today I am going to tell you about Dinosaurs. I like dinosaurs and lots of other people do to and they are pretty cool to learn about. I did this task for my reading task board and it was really fun to learn about. I hope you will like it so enjoy. But have you ever done somthing about a endagerd animal like a dinosaur?
 
  1. The earliest dinosaurs appeared about ove 245 million years ago during the triassic period.


  1. Pangaea split apart so all dinosaurs separated for the first time giving rise to many more species of dinosaurs.


  1. According to scetest more then 1,0000 species of dinosaurs have roamed the earth maybe one day will come back.


  1. There are over 10 million different species of dinosaurs and there are more that are not yet discovered.


  1. There are lots of different moves about dinosaurs that say that one day the dinosaurs will come back and some people say moves can produce the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia, dinosaurs make for some very interesting reading and research. I think it’s fascinating that scientists have managed to find out so much about dinosaurs and how they roamed the earth millions of years ago. Some were very scary and dangerous too. Perhaps you could research one or two specific dinosaurs for another post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirstin,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog but maybe next time you can add a question thank you What is your favourite kind of dinosaurs?
    - Olivia.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post