Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Umbrella

 Kia ora, and welcome back to my blog this week for writting I am doing the story umbrella and it is a award winning show this is about empathy. Empathy is walking in somone elses shoes and being a happy and kind person. It is about a orphanage and a little boy have fun reading and hope you will enjoy it.

Early one stormy and dark morning, the door to Miss Elem’s home for Children opened nice and wide. The girl with the umbrella that was as yellow as a lemon, quietly walked in trying to find a place for her umbrella. The boy Jimbo was peeking over the door not wanting to be seen, he quickly whipped his head and hiid so the girl didn’t see him. The girl walked in the living room and saw the exciting scene so the children looked in the box to see what they had in there. The girl excitedly smiled  as she saw the little boy playing with the doll like it was his real friend. The girl's  cheerful smile flushed away as her beloved umbrella was gone. 

What is your favourite part about my writting?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post